- Your People
- Your Process
Maintenance Consulting and Skills Training
GPAllied offers our clients complete workforce development maintenance consulting and skills training solutions in the following categories:
- Electrical Craft Skills
- Mechanical Craft Skills
- Troubleshooting & Inspection
GPAllied prides itself on two things: our passion for helping the client and our flexibility of maintenance consulting and skills training delivery methods.
Our flexibility in delivery methods comes in any one of three different ways, each specifically customized to meet the unique needs of the client.
- Maintenance and Skills Consulting or Coaching: For the client who wants more than a training solution, but still prefers to implement using their own personnel, GPAllied offers a combination training/coaching package. The training class is augmented by a regimen of coaching and mentoring by our experienced consultants.
- Public or Private Maintenance Skills Training Classes: At GPAllied, we understand that you are not interested in “training for training’s sake”. You need hard-hitting, impactful training that addresses the specific need of your employees, delivers value for your training dollars, and produces bottom-line results.
- Train-the-Trainer: GPAllied offers all of our deliverables as classes for the client who prefers to implement using their own people.
When you select us for your maintenance consulting and skills training, you receive:
- Training from practitioners and implementers who are also skilled trainers.
- Courses designed with your learning objectives in mind using professional instructional system design combined with our subject matter expertise.
Maintenance Consulting and Skills Training Formats:
- Off-the-Shelf― You can select our standard training if a generic course suits your needs.
- Customized ― You can ask us to make minor modifications to better fit your organization’s existing terminology and culture (which we can do quickly and cost-effectively), or you can ask us to develop a truly custom curriculum.
- Blended learning ― For certain courses, you can select a blended solution of e-Learning, instructor-led training, and coaching.