- Your People
- Your Process
Add Horsepower to Your Team
Whether you are starting a major change initiative or looking for the best way to improve performance, GPAllied’s consultants guide you as you set your direction, design and deploy your approach, and realize results.
GPAllied’s expert consulting team provides unparalleled solutions. You can count on us to provide the following reliability consulting and predictive maintenance consulting services:
- A strong foundation to ensure that your organization’s systems reliably meet customer needs with lower cost
- A road map to build upon that foundation to streamline your processes and help you achieve a culture of sustained continuous improvement
- Effective training to develop your people
- Consultants and trainers with technical expertise, interpersonal skills, and drive to work effectively with your team
- Consulting solutions customized to fit your needs, drawing from a diverse range of methods and services
- A rapid return on your investment
Internal / Coaching
For the client who wants more than a training solution, but still prefers to implement using their own personnel, GPAllied offers a combination reliability training and coaching package. The training class is augmented by a regimen of coaching and mentoring by our experienced consultants.
With the Internal Delivery Model, standards, procedures, and processes are implemented at the client site with a master plan for implementation. Deliverables include:
- Individual Development Programs (IDPs)
- Management for a determined period
The Internal Model is the best fit when training capabilities exist within the plant and time is not a major issue, costs need to be absorbed over time, and new jobs are welcome.
Outsourced / Full Time Equivalent
Some clients prefer to contract out certain functions. GPAllied can deliver our services to the client in one of two forms:
- Project Based – GPAllied personnel are on-site for the duration of the project
- Full Time Equivalent (FTE) – GPAllied personnel are on-site full time as contracted employees. If the need exists to accelerate the Reliability program and the plant cannot wait for internal resources to be developed, the Outsourced Model may be the best option for your plant. This model of delivery overcomes the lack of internal training resources at a plant while meeting the higher expectations of “get it done right, get it done fast, and get it done the first time”.