- Your People
- Your Process
The difference between effective and ineffective launching of a new facility or installing a new asset is costly in terms of time, money, and customer satisfaction. People, processes, and technology—these are the essential elements of your industry. When it’s time to bring your business to a higher level, all three must be ready. GPAllied provides a suite of services designed to make your capital project launch successful. We categorize these services as follows:
- Design/Build Services
- Engineering Services
- Installation, Commissioning, and Operational Services
- Workforce Selection and Development Services
Vertical launch to design capacity, defect free assets, optimized Total Cost of Ownership, an engaged and enabled workforce, and accurately populated Information Management Systems – this is what our client partners realize when they choose to deploy GPAllied‘s aggressive R5 Launch. The R5 methodology enables the systematic anchoring of changes within your organization. Similar to, and designed after, the Six Sigma DMAIC process, R5 can be applied horizontally to any tactical deployment effort, such as Asset Health Assurance. However R5 extends beyond the capabilities of DMAIC in execution and sustainability. The R5 Launch model creates a framework for multi-tier deployments to ensure sufficient leadership alignment, employee engagement, and organizational change management in support of each of the five work streams:
- Organizational Readiness – An engaged organization where everyone knows thier role, has been trained to do it, and has all of the tools and procedures needed to do it.
- Configuration Management – All of the content people need is available and easily retrievable through the IMS.
- Reliability & Maintenance Engineering – Optimized Total Cost of Ownership.
- Asset Health Assurance – Assets are defect free and ready to deliver their function.
- Materials Management – The correct quantity of the correct parts are readily accessible.